200 Camaro Z28 or 2004 Dodge SRT-4?

Which would be a better choice? I am looking at both and im not sure which one. They both are about the same price and same mileage. Which one is faster and would be the best choice overall? Thanks.

Comments

• Camaro would be more fun to drive if you want email me and I can look up some specifics or you can go to MSN autos and compare the two

(whispering) go with the Camaro

• Strange you ask this, I have a friend with a 98 TransAm (same as the Camaro) and he really likes the SRT-4, and almost bought one instead.

Stock to stock, they are around the same speed, but the Fbody is just alittle faster. Both can be made faster easily. The Neon has better gas milage. Both have cheap interiors. The Camaro can be had as a convertible or with t-tops, the dodge has a little more rear seat space.

Ultimatly, my friend chose the TA because it is rear wheel drive, and this allows sliding and on throttle oversteer and is generally more pleasing. I agree with his desicion.

Its hard to call either "wrong" though.

• The better choice is whichever one you research and define better suits you.

And we can't tell you that. So go do your homework, and buy what you want.