asus graphics card issue?

hi all ive just tried to install a new asus gt440 graphics card into my pc and when I boot up the monitor (Xerox) comes on (blue power light)shows the information Screen ie;- hard drive ,ram ,that's sort of thing then before it even gets to the bit were you enter your password the monitor goes of and says no signal input yet if I replace my radeon 5570 it boots up the same but this time the monitor wont power of... my mother board is a A-N78HD ,MY POWER SURPLY IS 750WATS AND THE CARD IS DEF INSERTED CORRECTLY IF I SWOPP CARDS AGAIN THE MONITOR DOES THE SAME POWERS UP THEN POWERS OF YET SWOP CARDS AND THE MONITOR STAYS ON ...CAN I SAY THE ASUS CARD IS OK BECAUSE IT WORKS FINE ON MY SONS PC ..SO IS IT JUST NOT COMPATABLE WITH MY MOTHERBOARD

Comments

• it's not gfx card incompatible with mobo but just display setting should be reconfigured. try entering bios, there are some gfx card settings there like which gfx adapter to be used first. it's possible the priority has changed to using internal display first. another possibility is because the screen goes off only before entering windows, some user specific settings are preventing the gfx card to display properly. to confirm this, try boot wndows to safe mode (press f8 after turn on pc). going safe mode will load all win settings to just basic. after that, you can reset the display in safe mode back to original.

• COD 4 tops out at ninety one fps via default no rely what do. it is the engine. to strengthen the max fps you basically would desire to type the command "com_max fps a hundred and twenty" as an occasion to make the max a hundred and twenty. unsure what's going incorrect with BC2, regardless of a single 6970 you will desire to be way above 70 fps. With a gtx 560 ti i'm constantly at 80 and above. what variety of demonstrate screen do you have?

• try running ccleaner.com and use both registry and the regular scan