HOW DO YOU SIGN INTO myspace????!!!????

They have a new homepage RIGHT NOW and i cant find the login thing,its just some ad's,but no login area,and theyve changed everything.Help?

Comments

• On the right side of page.

Just under an ad.

It's blue in colour

• I'm actually having the same problem. When I pull up the home page there isn't a login to sign in. I haven't been able to find out how to fix it. But if I find it, I'll let you know.

• You may be on the MySpace home page and/or you may already be signed in. Try re-typing "myspace.com" in the address bar and the login section should be in the same location as it was before, it may look slightly different though. Type your email address and password in there.

• when you go to myspace.com, let the whole entire page completely load before you do anything. then, look to the right, in about the middle of the side, and you should see a blue box that asks for your email address and password. if you signed up, then enter the email address that you used, and the password that you got for myspace, not the one to your email. sometimes, it help if you write down all of your information.

*****oh, and i think they send you an email with all of your information*****

hope that helps :)

• You go onto the webpage and clcik on home wait for it to load and the sign in box will come up

• It's in the lower right-hand corner of the page.

• the myspace page is weird now, you need to scroll down and look to the right. there is the log in =] put your pass and email and you'll be set.

• if its an add u just click skip this add

or scroll all the way down...sometimes its there

or just click home and it should take u there again

• I am not sure, i am coming up with the same thing!

• maybe your already logged in?

try going to your home link.

it's in the same place its always been..