Problem with bra size?

Hi i am 14 years old and i am from india i want to know my correct indian bra size my bra band size is 82 c.m[32 inc] and my bust size is 102 c.m[40 inc] when i am searching i get two size 36D or 38B but i want to know the perfect one

Comments

• As per calculation your bra size is ymmmi 36DD but question is this that......................... you are just 14 year old and bust size is 40 inch, oh no baby, it is unbelivabe. Check it again. If so then still 4 year more to bust grow and at 18 your bra size will be 42F. Have a nice boobs set.

• Calculations are wrong. 32 inch is 80 cm and 40 inches is just 100 cm. Having this understood, you check back your band and bust size, which looks to be imaginary. In 32'' corresponding band size, no one in India makes to hold b**** you are mentioning. Still, you may try back hooked, cotton cloth VIP feelings #36D or #38B bra or go for a strapless bra inside the suggested sizes. Alternately, try any bra in fancy cloth style, like sparsh, sonari or salient brands which stretch beyond normal cotton bras. But first understand the bra defining method in India. Do not expect too much! You are a teen and must use teenager bras, watch TV sony channel for a corresponding advertisement.

• Your measurement is wrong for sure ! For no girl it's 32 inches and 40 inches !

• try 34 or 36 (standard) of jockey only. it will definitely fit you

• don't wear one lol