Too early for pregnancy symptoms? Am I paranoid?!?

I've had sex five days ago, and yes my partner used a condom we checked he did not pre- ejaculate. And we made sure the condom did not rip whatsoever. We washed our hands after too, it was the first time i've had sex. The third day after I had sex with my partner, I experienced my discharge to be more watery, and my stomach feeling tightened. My right side of my body have been feeling strange, too. Am I just paranoid? Is it too early to experience pregnancy symptoms. I do not want to be pregnant whatsoever. I've been so overly stressed, my period is due in about two more weeks. So I need some serious answers, please and thank you!

Update:

We also checked before and after the condom ripped, and he pulled out way before he came!

Comments

• Yes, you're being paranoid. UNLESS you're having unprotected sex then of course pregnancy is 50/50. Since you're being safe I don't think you're pregnant. You won't be able to tell until you're about 4-6 weeks pregnant..

Just giving you some information..

Since he pulled out way before he came and yeah chances are realllly decreased lol

:)

have a great day!

the pull out method is more effective when you're using a condom with it too and using it the right way, now unprotected sex and the pull out method obviously a chance

• Take a blood experiment, it you're it'll exhibit if you're. My buddy had abnormal cycles and discovered she was once pregnant till 6 months... she bought signs like stuffy nostril and bought worn out rapid...well good fortune.....