is dodge a crappy made car brand?

well dodge is now not with Chrysler and i am just wondering do they still make there cars crappy like Chrysler does?

Comments

• More or less, they aren't that great.

The three exceptions are:

Dodge Ram Pickup 5.7 Hemi (Oorah!)

Dodge Charger R/T and SRT-8

Dodge Vipers

The last Ram I had lasted for over 11 years, was in PERFECT condition, and it took a flood to kill it. A flood. It took a 6 foot depth to kill my baby. Now, I have a Ram 1500 SLT with the 5.7L Hemi V8. It's 4 years old, and tip-top.

Provided you're talking about a charger with a Hemi, yeah they're very nice. An annoying co-worker of mine drives a R/T, and never shuts up about the damm engine. I've ridden in it, and it's got some life.

Vipers are vipers. For the money they go for, they better damm well not be crappy.

All Chrysler cars are crap. Without exception. They're either plain crap, or stupid variants of Dodge vehicles. Durangos with Hemis are alright, but kinda look weird.

To sum it up, if you want a Ram or Charger, go for it. Anything else in the lineup, pass.

.....MMMMMMMMM...M....................…

....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............

..IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMI............

..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............

..MMMMMMMMMMMMM...................

...+MMMMMMMMM.........................…

.......MMMM?..........................…

.......MMMZ...........................…

.......MMM............................…

.......MMM..........MM................…

.......MMM MMMMM........................

MMMMMMMM............................

.M...MMM M......................................

.M...MMMMMM...........................…

.M...MMMMMM...........................…

...MMMMMMM............................…

......MMMM...| |................................

......MMM......| |................................

......MMM.....{}-{}.........They joined.

......MMM....................They trained.

......MMM....................They learned.

......MMM....................They risked.

...M MMM...................They fought.

.M MMMM................They sacraficed.

MMMMM....................They bled.

.......MM.......................They lost.

.......MM.......................They protected.

.......MM.......................They served.

.......MM.......................They were proud.

......MMMMMMMM......They were strong.

....IMMMMMMMMMM..They were heros.

..MMMMMMMMMMM..They were Soldiers.

....MMMMMMMMMM....They Rest in Peace.

....MMMM MMMM........

Copy and Paste this to honor the fallen at Ft. Hood.

• Look at them in the past, they were amazing to me. They stand out and was strong. Plus there long lasting. I had my Dodge Charger since 2005 and not a single mechanical problem. Thats surprising.

Eventually Dodge will become better with the looks, performance, and quality. Besides they're not Chrysler.

• Chrysler is not now with Chrysler.

Chrysler is or was the best Not now, but maybe Fiat will help. Yeah, Dodge is not with Chrysler. Theres plenty of 300,000 mile Chryslers with slant 6 engines never done. I'm sure Toyota has plenty of great trucks that will fit in an old Chrysler(Dodge) or Van. And get the same mileage. Buy a LeCar. Or maybe a Yugo. After 95, Chrysler became diamond star, GM and Ford like.

• To answer your question. Yes. With one exception the Dodge Ram Pickup series. However, you should never look at the big three auto makers on vehicles before checking out the Honda's, Toyotas, and even Kia's now.

If you are looking for a car to drive that is inexpensive compared to what the life span of the car is, look at all the Honda Civic lines. I have owned two and recently was so pleased that I upgraded to an Accord and there has never been even a serious engine malfunction in any of them.

Hope this helps.

• No. Read all you can on the history of dodge and you will find they are in constant research for more power reliability and quality. Check out the new Challenger. It's a bad *** car.

• its the same company so why would the quality be any better,they build the same cars as they always have,just more complicated to work on these days,good luck.

• yup sadly the only non luxury American car brands that are getting better are Ford and Mercury.

• yes, dodge and chrysler has always been crap!

yes, that is right i told the truth people

• no cuz!check out the charger r/t & srt8,challenger r/t and srt8,and avenger r/t!!