how do i turn my desktop background into a mirror?

I want my desktop background to be a mirror so i can see myself? I tried scanning a mirror but it hasnt worked? is there a website or something where i can download one because ive tried but i just end up downloading a grey screen.... sorry i am really bad with technology!

Comments

• The only way you could do this would be to paint your monitor with silver nitrate...and then you wouldn't be able to see anything else...and probably ruin your monitor in the process. You will just have to settle for a table mirror set up beside or in front of your monitor.

• Haha scanning a mirror xD

Well anyway to the point you can use a webbcam but it won't be working in the background of your desktop. But you might be able to find some mirror "tape" to and attach that on the screen like you can do with phone screens. But I am not sure if you can find that big mirror tape.

By the way now that I think of it even if you can find that big mirror tape it will only work when the screen is of so it won't really be in the background of your desktop :/

• well the computer screen literally is just a clear screen, not a light-reflecting surface. So you can't LITERALLY turn it into a mirror.

But if you could somehow make a webcam program run in the background (if you have a webcam), you could keep your webcam on and make a virtual mirror.

Yeah, I'm not too good with technology either i'm afraid

• you do no longer % a pc history to try this. the laptop video reveal, liquid crystal reveal or CRT, does not have the surprising characteristics to behave as a replicate because of the fact it grow to be made to coach easy passing by it. Mirrors are made to leap off easy no longer allowing to bypass by. difficulty-free Physics. flow to an vehicle furnish keep. Ask for a 2-way replicate tint. set up on your video reveal. you will possibly have difficulty watching what your video reveal is exhibiting yet while off, it is going to likely be a great looking replicate.

• If you can get it on a mobile app, why not on the computer? I see the tinfoil hatters are answering here. If you don't know, go to back to Fox news and watch a little Palin rant instead of blabbering here. LOL (lots of love)

• damn that is an amazing idea, but it's not probable. Your screen wouldn't allow something like that to be reflective. If anything, a blank desktop (black) will be your best bet. Sorry

• Cover your monitor in tinfoil. That will make it show your reflection. It'll have to be REALLY smooth and shiny though, or the wrinkles in the tinfoil will make you look old.

Seriously now. Being bad with technology is one thing, but this is ridiculous.

• ............Okay seriously.. This is the weirdest question I have ever heard..Maybe you can find software to tap into your webcam so it'll give a mirror effect? Scanning a mirror won't help..

• Turn your screen display off

• Haven't I seen this question before? *Facepalm*