Is condom safe to avoid pregnancy?

I had sex with my boyfrnd on 8th of feb using condon. My dates are expected to come on 22 feb but they are delayed by 15 days. I am also a patient of thyroid. So need to ask are there chances to get pregnant using comdoms also. Or delayed periods are jst coz of thyroid?? I have even done home pregnancy test 3 times but the results were negative. M facing problem like stomach ache nd white discharge. Could you please tell should i go for pregnancy test or there is some other problem?

Comments

• A pregnancy test should show up positive by now. You can go to the doc for them to test but I think its your thyroid. A thyroid issue can cause irregular periods, very heavy bleeding, or lack of flow at all. Thyroid is a complicated thing. I would say it is your thyroid causing the problem, especially if you have hypothyroidism as it is more common to delay menstruation.

• A condom only reduces your chances of becoming pregnant. It doesn't always prevent it, or diseases.

You should go to the doctor and get a blood test that will tell if you are or not.