Do you consider Applebees to be a "Classy" restaurant?

Do you consider Applebees to be a "Classy" restaurant?

Comments

• I consider Applebees to be a casual, comfortable restaurant. I do not believe I would call it classy. It's a good place to go to eat. No, I wouldn't say it's classy.......

Interesting question by the way!

• 1. Macaroni Grill (better bread and pasta than olive garden) 2. Olive Garden (unlimited soup and salad; great tiramisu) 3. Chili's (Triple Dipper is awesome and when they have 2 meals for $20 it's a really good deal; great dessert too) 4. TGIFridays (just ok; nothing special) 5. Applebees (haven't been in a while but last time I went the food quality was horrible; could just be a specific location and not a chain failure)

• Hell no! Do you think Chili's is??? Or Red Robin??? Or Ruby Tuesdays???? They're all the same casual dining restaurant chains, and I even found 3 bugs in my drink while dining at Applebees. Definitely not classy.

• No, I mean it's not a dump but I don't consider it classy. Having been in their kitchens I know alot of that food isn't great quality and is largly frozen/pre-preparred. Usually I find an independent restaurant, not a chain, has the classy experience if it is mananaged right.

• hello...looks like you got alot of answers but maybe i can help you out. Apple bees personally is not really a place where you would go with your other half for a romantic time. if your looking to just kick back and relax with the family or your in a rush to eat then i suggest you go there. if you want to go to a classy place that has fresh food and great drinks with upscale people then try a Kyoto japanese steakhouse their aroma in the air is fresh and exotic and is never watered down soft drinks if you know what i mean! LOL or try any steakhouse for that matter if Kyoto is not in your area....

• It's classier then Mickey D's or the Subway, but that's about it. To be honest I'd rather eat at Arby's or a nice mom and pop Italian joint. I used to work for Applebees and I'm still not impressed.

• ABSOLUTELY NOT! by NO means. it is a cheap, greasy, "family" restaurant. I personally hate Applebee's. But even if you like it, it is NOT considered a classy place. "Classy" places are usually not chains and serve better food in a better environment. Please don't take your significant other here if that's what you're considering.

• Applebee's? The place where they sell water downed drinks? No.

• Applebees is nothing more than a Dennys with a Liquor License.......

• Applebees! Are you kidding!!