How do you induce sleep paralysis?

I was wondering how you go into sleep paralysis for lucid dreaming.

Update:

You apparently don't know what sleep paralysis is...

Comments

• Sleep paralysis is simply your body's ability to shut off your voluntary movements whilst sleeping. While you can induce this when you're awake, I'm not sure if it's related to lucid dreaming in particular. I know many people induce sleep paralysis for astral projection, which is quite different from lucid dreaming. Whatever the case, if you want to make your body "fall asleep" while your mind is still awake, just simply lie down and relax. Don't move (even if you have an itch or something, as it will take longer). Keep your mind awake by focusing on something specific. It might also help to listen to music. The length of time to reach sleep paralysis without sleeping depends on the person. I'd say it would take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour. Eventually, you will feel your body start to loose feeling. If you had your hands on your stomach, you wouldn't feel that anymore. Sleep paralysis while awake is pretty much the same thing as meditation, but you are letting go of your body completely.

• Sleep Paralysis Music

• Whenever I take melatonin it induces an episode.Keep in mind that having a sleep paralysis episode doent also mean you'll be able to have a lucid dream.SP also sucks,I have anywhere from 19-20 episodes a mouth an they're scary as ****.

• Everybody has sleep paralysis, it happens when you fall asleep, otherwise you would probably be dead.

However, people who sleepwalk don't have this when they are sleepwalking.

• question mark answered question mark.