HUGE contacts problem!!!?

Last week, I woke up and one of my eyes was like pure red..but it didn't hurt. Itried to take my contact out, but it REALLLLLY hurt, so I left it in. Saturday I decided to take them out, and I had to patch one eye, because it hurt so bad to blink. I did webmd, and concluded that I had a scratch. After wearing my glasses, for a day, and the pain leaving, I put my contacts in. I normally sleep with mine in ( I know it's bad) but I decided to stop, so I took them out, put them back in (last 2 nights) & no problem! Until an hour ago...My other eye was starting to get red..weird!but it didn't hurt (same problem ,I should have realized.) Nevertheless, I went about my day. I was crying earlier and after ccalming down & went to wipe off my smudged eye makeup. My eyes were SUPER irritated, so I tried to take them out..once again, it hurt SO bad to blink, in both eyes...WHAT'S WRONG? I ended up putting the contacts back in, so I could see, & am wearing sunglasses in the house.

Comments

• Wear your glasses for a week. If you keep putting your contacts in you'll permanently mess up your eye, and that could mean you would never be able to wear eye contacts. Keep your eyes moist(contact solution works well for this) and try to avoid straining your eyes. Also, when your eye was red but not hurting, you probably busted a vein, it's ok though, I do that all the time, they go away with rest, but I can't remember what causes them. Hope this helps(:

• some time all human eyes not accept the contact lances, so you have to try with company change

change the solution of contact may it should not match with contact with your eyes