HOW is Pearl Mr.Crab's daughter?

Pearl is a WHALE, Mr.Crab is a....well crab

Comments

• HOW do things in bikini bottom catch fire

HOW do they have SHOWERS

• i think of it relatively is all relatively candy, and that i think of it may be a advantageous tribute to you and your companion, together as unifying your firstborn with you adult males. this is unquestionably stunning. in spite of the undeniable fact that, on account that i'm no longer relatively into themed names (particularly no longer for first names), i might advise which you may use Pearl as a center call in case you desperate to apply it. That way, it relatively is nevertheless area of her call, in spite of the undeniable fact that it relatively is no longer the defining function of her id. Then she might have a prevalent call to call her very own, together as having the lovable little nod on your companion and your self. A candy and loving tribute that's no longer overbearing. appropriate :) as nicely, i think of Seren Pearl is gorgeous. wish this helped!

• Adopted?

• It's symbolic. She is whiny and high maintenance. Her being a whale is just what makes it funny.

• What happens under the sea stays under the sea

• Mr. Krabs was very adventurous back in the day.

• shes adopted

• I never understood that.

• haha i always think the same thing!! maybe shes adopted or her mums a whale or idk