recent breakup issue?

Hello Ladies and Gents....

My lady and I were going through some tough times, said things we shouldn't have said, and this resulted in tragedy. We ended up seperating about 2 weeks ago.......I only returned back to her house one day to get the rest of my things.

The thing is, she told me that she wants to remain FRIENDS after our relationship crumbled...

I treid putting logic together to consider that, if someone wants to be friends with you, they would much more rather be putting their interest toward other potential persons......Idk, just my reasoning I guess...

Well it turns out, this one has been calling me EVERYDAY. And I mean before she goes to work, and on her way back home. Sometimes she'll even text. She also intends on going to one of my regular hangouts this weekend, with the assumption that I'm gonna be there. Just strange if you ask me.

Conclusion: Now I know I'm not the ONLY friend in her life, so why is it that she is putting most of her attnetion around me instead of, say - her GIRLFRIENDS?? Strange if you ask me.

ANy answers will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• You need to sit down with her, face to face, no texting or email, and get the issues on the table. What is it that she really wants. What is it that you want. If she wants to get back together and you do to then make a real adult effort. If she just wants to be friends and that is not what you want then tell her that and sever all ties. Ignore her texts, emails and phone calls. Block her on facebook and my space. If she shows up somewhere either ignore her or leave~

• Well, you have a choice to make. You can be her friend, or not be her friend. This is what she wants to be friends even if it seems as if you're her only friend right now, it could change she could get more friends or dates, because her options or open. So are yours. This is such a man statement and I've heard this from a man before."if someone wants to be friends with you, they would much more rather be putting their interest toward other potential persons" I'm going through this right now. When a woman wants to be friends with a man that's exactly what she means. Most men don't think a woman and man can be just friends but its true. : ) I hope you be happy with the choice you make with this breakup issue. I'm still working through mine : ( O yea and she cares about you and probably wants you to be a part of her life but not like her man just a friend.

• Chances are that she still is not over you, even though she said she wants to be friends. I would ask her why she wants to hang out with you and frequent the places you go...and ask her if she has changed her mind and now wants more than friendship. You will not know unless you ask!

Get your free ecourse for singles on my website.

• Not strange.....calculating altho she does not realize how calculating she is being because in her mind, she's being friends however underneath it all...she's setting up an opportunity to reconcil if YOU are willing....

Up to you dear...if there is NO possibility of reconcilliation and you do not want to be friends, then don't....just tell her so.

• She is not done with you yet and apparently you are not either if you are a willing participant :)