hoe do you install windows vista to a new computer?

Update:

the new computer doesn,t have any software on it?

Comments

• put the disk in and it will walk u through

• you put the DVD on the DVD player (you do have one right)

you restart the computer!

its going to say something about boot or start from CD I actually don't remember!

then you just sit back wait freak out a little bit when it restarts itself!

then after the hour and so... you put ur user name password! then wait that set up everything from the desktop and blah blha blah

then you go to the control panel .. security (I think don't remember very well) and also connect yourself to the Internet then go to the windows update and let it download everything!

wait another hour and so

cry cuz ur 120GB HDD went down to 60GB

you download mozilla firefox for a better web surfing experience (faster that IE) use the IE7 (pre installed) to get into the Microsoft or msn website (which ever you prefer) and download the downloader (yes the downloader) for the installer of msn messenger!

wait another time .... then install it and another time ...

and then your happy =D

cuz you have windows vista and everything is done =D

and for the updates just download everything (don't download the games a waste of HDD and they suck! and also don't download the languages then download most fo the things cuz it also downloads the drivers for the computer and all of its components!

anything else let me know

[email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hit the delete key when the computer first turns on. Then go to the CMOS thing. Next, put CD drive as first boot. Hit Esc. go to save and exit. make sure the cd-rom is in before you do this. the computer will restart and take you to the installation screen.

the guy that put this is for real I've forgot that! sorry!

• Hit the delete key when the computer first turns on. Then go to the CMOS thing. Next, put CD drive as first boot. Hit Esc. go to save and exit. make sure the cd-rom is in before you do this. the computer will restart and take you to the installation screen.

• hi this is how you do it

turn the pc on place the windows disk in drive and restart

when its says boot from cd press enter then depending on your PC configuration widows will do it step by step for you very straight forward.

hope this gets you going

• set the computer to boot from the cd drive

• Follow the steps in this link from Microsoft,

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918884

• you get a person who knows how to do it

• use the cd noob

• pay me $200 and I'll do it for you