I have a penis problem?

This an extremely embarrassing subject for me to talk about. I have a relatively large penis (7-8 inches) and my mother always buys me boxers which are too big for me. I also play a lot of football and tennis, so this is quite a problem. Because my boxers are too big, my penis peeps out of my shorts and everyone laughs at me. I thought it was funny at first, then everyone realised i had tight foreskin and now they call me tight Johnny, or Johnny the tight dick. I don't want to hurt my moms feelings by asking her to buy me smaller underpants, please help.

Comments

• Ask her to give you the money and let you buy the ones YOU want

• Hey Killer,

I'm with the others on this one, either go with boxer briefs or briefs. Something else you should consider though, a jock strap or athletic supporter is really what you should be wearing for sports and most certainly a cup supporter for any contact sports.Most everyday underwear do not offer the needed support for vigorous athletic activity and you could wind up injuring yourself if you don't have adequate support. Check out "Shock Doctor" or "Bike Athletic" online for different supporters and for underwear check out "Freshpair" They have everything form the ridiculous to the everyday and they ship for free.

Jim

• I know noone has suggested this but maybe try strecthing out your foreskin! You are blessed with a bigger than average **** and you clearly dont mind people seeing it (you should be proud).

If you are able to fix your foreskin you wont have the nickname and will be less embaressd about showing it! The girls will love you and everything will be great! :D

• You should ask your mom to buy you underwear in a smaller size or just ask her to buy boxer brief or just buy them yourself. (i wear boxer brief for sports and exercise and it helps keep your penis from pooping out and flying everywere and mines is 7.5 inches so it should work for you). i also sent you a message with more info.

• Your not going to hurt her feelings. She just doesn't know. It's just like if someone buys you a shirt and it's a size too small, you let them know. They will be like "oh, alright".

that's about it. Also, try boxer briefs or briefs.

aim and yahoo: zAkAtAkx

• I can't imagine that would hurt her feelings. Try boxer briefs maybe?

• Um, yeah, if this is a serious problem then either tell your mother (it won't hurt her feelings, at all) or buy them yourself.

• you are joking! you cant be serious!! your mum will be more upset if you wiggle your dick around in front of everyone! your mum wont mind you asking for smaller pants!that'ss a stupid question

• I have a similar problem. My penis is just too astronomically big for it to be logical, and if i get an erection, i pass out from blood loss.

• mmm I got sorta excited by that nickname you got ;) ... I'd love to taste that 'tight Johnny' ;)

kisses!