Monta Ellis, or Derrick Rose?

I watch both players and I gotta say monta can do everything rose can and more. Rose is good don't get me wrong but he gets superstar calls and Ellis doesn't. Plus Ellis is clutch and when his jumper is on he is unstoppable. The warriors started the season 7-2 but then lee got hurt and they had no inside presence. IMO if Ellis was on the bulls and rose was on the warriors the MVP would be monta.

Update:

Good points, I think monta could lead a team to the playoffs but he has to differ to curry who has a 2:1 assist/turnover ratio. Not good for a PG. It's just really rare that they both have a good night. Your right about defense. Monta goes for way too many steals which allows his man to drive the lane. A good coach should fix that. I would make Ellis the PG and trade curry for a big. Or maybe bye some stroke of god the warriors get Dwight Howard in the offseason but that is highly unlikely. Could you imagine

PG...Curry

SG...Ellis

SF...Wright

PF...Lee

C ...Howard

Comments

• They're both very good players, but idk if i'd go as far to say that monta is better. Monta is very versatile player but im not sure if he can do some of the things rose can do at the level that he does it. But i also think that Rose is just having a good year and won't consistently keep having years like this.

• Ok David Lee got hurt, Rose had Boozer AND Noah gone for a long amount of time. Why couldn't Ellis lead the Warriors to the playoffs let alone the #1 seed. Rose doesn't even have a good guard next to him in the backcourt with him, Ellis has Curry. And Rose is also clutch and is really unstoppable when his jumper is on.

• I hate to assert it, yet i might probable take Rose. Monta is a SG trapped in a PG's physique. he's arguably the quickest guy in the league, has a astonishing little j, and is a great scorer. yet, he's no longer a PG, and that i doubt he will ever completely include the area. As a SG, he's in basic terms slightly too small, and would't look after the area. it is not a knock on Monta, yet Rose is an astounding participant, with the size for a PG. He won't be a speedy as Monta, in spite of the undeniable fact that this is close. he's an extremely dynamic participant it relatively is likewise a stable defender for a rookie. He has the flair to be between the best 3 PG's in the league, alongside with DWill and Paul. don't get me incorrect, love Monta, and he will probable be an all-great call sometime quickly. yet, if i'd desire to do a Rose for Monta commerce, i might probable pull the set off.

• lol no. Rose is a leader, and Boozer and Noah were both gone for extensive time during the season and the Bulls still took first place. Rose is much stronger and a better play maker. He also plays DEFENSE, unlike Monta.

• Derrick Rose is really good and deserves the MVP. Ellis is the most underrated player in the NBA in my opinion. He can do everything Rose can do but i think Rose is a little better and is on a better team so that is why he get recondition.