Pokemon white/black trade?

Hello! Ok so as the title says, I have white version and am looking to trade with other white/black version trainers. I have beaten the game and completed the Unova dex so I have both version exclusives as well as pokemon that I've traded over from different versions and such. As for what I have to offer, I currently have all of the unova starters lv1 UT, as well as other starters like: squirtle, charmander, and totodile. I also have a few legendaries I am willing to trade: Lugia, zorua, zoroark (event11 and non event) cobalion, terrakion, virizion, and a few I plan to transfer from my soulsilver and diamond versions like : Dialga, giratina, ho-oh, lugia (2nd one) mewtwo, zapdos, and moltres. (still need to catch articuno) I also have one shiny left, which is a legit (NO HACKS!!!) sheildon. If you see anything you want let me know and we can make a deal.

Update:

email me if you want to set up a trade. My email is [email protected] and my name is airea. Please include your name and fc in the email. my fc: 0905 5290 0127

Comments

• Those are some pretty rare and powerful pokemon. What exaclty do you want from me?

• those aren't very good pokemon for trading. If you want my advice, i would get RARE pokemon and train them to level 100. By rare I don't mean LEGENDARYS or UBERS.

P.S zorua/zoroark is not legendary, it breeds

• im looking for a charmander squirtle ect! what would you want for them??