GBA SP connect to DS Pokemon?

I can't seem to get a straight answer from research.

I'm trying to migrate Pokemon Crystal pokemon to Leaf Green to Platinum...I know how to migrate from Leaf Green to Platinum.

I need to know how to move pokemon from crystal to leaf green. PLEEZ HELP!

Comments

• you cant trade from johto to fire red and color games don't fit into ds i dont know what the guy is talking about importing the red gyrados

• There is no possible way to move pokemon from crystal to leaf green. They completely isolated the 3rd and 4th generation of pokemon games from the 1st and 2nd.

• You neeed to maintain your GBA activity in a Pokecenter. The Pokemon you want must be on your computing device. Insert the activity into the GBA fit on your DS. turn on your DS and click on your diamond activity. instead of clicking proceed, click Migrate from Emerald. it somewhat is going to then on the spot you to click the six pokemon you opt for emigrate. After which you are able to surf to pal Park that's south of city the professor's lab is in. yet there are some regulations: one million)you need to circulate 6 pokemon. 2)None of them could comprehend an HM. 3)you are able to in basic terms circulate from each and each activity each 24 hours. 4)you ought to comprehend surf and that i think of you need to have crushed the Elite 4. 5)i think of there is one extra, yet i'm no longer able to undergo in concepts....

• you can't trade any pokemon from the gameboy/color games. the GBA sapphire/ruby is as far as you can go. this is because there were a number of glitches in those first games, like the Mew one.

• you will need to use the link cable for it. because crystal is the older version. so if you have 2 GBA SP you ca link it.

• only game boy advance games r the games you can migrate on a count of the red gyardos on the previous games im sure