Who deserves the parachute?

The plane's about to crash into a gigantic fireball.

Tell me why YOU deserve the parachute.

Comments

• I always wanted to parachute! ah, go on let me....

• Because, odds are that I am the only Libertarian on the plane. My vote is one more vote for a sane government. I am therefore an important part of the plan to secure for my countrymen their liberty and property.

But then, giving up the parachute to a youngster, or to a parent whose children are not on the place might be best. It says in the bible:

No greater love hath a man than this:

that he would lay down his life for his brother.

Sounds like a ticket to heaven. That might well be best.

Be well.

• I parent that the pilot is going down along with his deliver and Flo and that i take the parachute, on the grounds that we are figuring. That makes the terrific experience to me, as though the plane would be rescued from its nosedive, the pilot has the terrific probability of achieving that distinctive objective.

• I don't I think you should have it, I have an advanced knowledge of airplanes and could probably fix the problem while you will parachute into a jungle and get repeatly @ss raped by some god forsaken tribe

• I derserve the parachute because I have a boyfriend who is totally dependant on me, and if I don't survive, who else will be his general dogs body? He won't be able to feed himself, dress himself or get himself up for work! Also because i'll give you my earnings for the rest of my life, if I can have it!

• Doesn't matter. If the plane's about to crash, there's no time to put it on and get out anyway.

• Because hopefully im the only one in the plane. Who wants all of those people to die?

• Not sure i deserve it, but laughing on your hoody question, perhaps if we follow Dave's advice, we should give it to one of them. It seems society enjoys rewarding the bad.

• I deserve it cos i'm the oldest, and it's age before beauty.

• No really, that's cool, take the chute. I WANT you to take it. Hey, look, there's Pam Anderson -

- SNATCH-

So long suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!