A new carb for a MAZDA 626???

Hi folks,I have a '90 Mazda 626 and the carburator has to be replaced with a new one soon,since it's 16 years old and doesn't work efficiently anymore...The thing I really want to know is this :

I want to add on a few more horsepowers to the car...Is there a kind of high-performance carburator suitable for my car that I can use instead of the original one...if yes,what brand,what model?...Thanks a lot...

Comments

• Get a weber carb for better economy and power i have one on my mazda b2200

• Holley 5200 also known as Holley/Weber. Found on Pintos mostly. May find one on an old Aries K. Check ebay...you can also get the rebuild kit there. Cheaper than in the store (44 bucks) I think that's a rip as the only rubber is the accelerator pump. Drill and tap the spacer plate and put some threaded rod in for studs. It's simple and very effective.

• Well your gonna have a hard time finding that.....what i advice is to just put a turbo in replace of the carburator! It'll add the horsepower you want and solve your problem! Good luck love!

• You can go to Summitracing.com, they have a lot of different performance carbs. You might want to consider changing the intake manifold too, you'll get a lot more power that way, and it will better match a performance carb.