Age of Empires 3 problem?

Ok I've had aoe3 for a few months now and have been playing both on and offline for a while now. But recently Ive had a lot of problems with it especially online. After playing for about 10-20 minutes sometimes parts of the map and menus will go completely black and every new building/unit I make after that is blacked out. It's not the fog of war. I know this can't be an online problem because it continues even after I go offline. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but I think that made it worse.

Sorry if I'm a bit vague but do you think this is a disk problem or a problem with my graphics card or maybe its something else?

Comments

• Its possible that your GPU is overheating or artifacting (which is usually caused by overheating) A solution would be to increase the fan speed on your video card using a program like riva tuner, or increase the ventilation in your computer by opening the case.

• You gotta purchase Age of Empires 3 because of the fact the conflict Chiefs is a sort of it. to boot you will choose a attractiveness to play online and the only thank you to try this's with a clean AoE3 because of the fact its one call according to cd.

• I think there's something wrong with your computer. It's messing up the graphics on your disc. Or it can be your disc. It might be scratched.