Chemical Imbalance or Parasite?

Lower abdominal movement brain fogs loose bowels only in the morning lost of appetite and weight lost. Ever so often I just feel so tired and weak but then there are days when Im great! This has been happening for 2 months I just want to know what it could possible be Im embarrassed to call my doctor when it could be something as easily as saying my diet is off.

Update:

What I usually eat differs from day to day sometimes nothing at all just water green tea some slim fast other days for breakfast some toast and eggs lunch could be like sandwich's or oodles and noodles then for dinner your regular dinners steak port chops chicken whatever I plan to make that night!

Comments

• The one and only way to get a proper answer is to see your doctor.

S/he is the only one that can test for a chemical imbalance, check if you are anaemic, ask you questions and examine you properly.

We could come up with all sorts of suggestions, but that is what they would be - suggestions.

Don't be embarrassed, nobody should be feeling the way you describe for two months.

I think I have just wasted my time, you appear to ask questions and ?not read the answers or ?just not bother to rate them.