Is Almeda University a fake degree Provider?

I keep hearing people talking about this University as an unaccredited institution and a web only.Who accredits online universities and what is the actual story behind the programs of this university ? Including its location? Can anyone give me the actual definition of accreditation, legal and illegal ? aswell as traditional education and non traditional education ? additionally, the difference between institutional learning and academic learning ?

Comments

• Online universities are accredited by the same accrediting agencies that accredit regular colleges and universities, and these 6 agencies are approved by the US Dept of Education. Almeda is not accredited, so that means employers and other schools will not accept their classes or degrees. You want a regionally accredited school, which means that an approved body has made sure they're offering classes at the same standard as any other school.

• Almeda University Location

• As per my study Almeda institution is a fraudulent measure mill. They furnish fake levels on just a cellphone name this should be your first clue that how fraudulent they are. Their levels are not able to be used and may not be authorized at any place for job. They are saying they are authorized university however in point of fact that they are not.