does alcohol effect poo ?

i was at a party last night and i drank only 2 sips of wine, and it was my first time drinking alcohol ever, i woke up with a slight headache, but it went away after 45 mins, but i was so freaked out by my poo it was a golden brown and it had dark brown patches in some places ???

i'm 16 and male, if that effects anything

Comments

• Yellow Stool

Yellow stool can indicate that food is passing through the digestive tract relatively quickly. Yellow stool can be found in people with GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease). Symptoms of GERD include heartburn, chest pain, sore throat, chronic cough, and wheezing. Symptoms are usually worse when lying down or bending. Foods that can worsen GERD symptoms include peppermint, fatty foods, alcohol, coffee, and chocolate.

Yellow stool can also result from insuffient bile output. Bile salts from the liver gives stool its brownish color. When bile output is diminished, it often first appears as yellow stool. If there is a greater reduction in bile output, stool lose almost all of its color, becoming pale or grey.

If the onset is sudden, yellow stool can also be a sign of a bacterial infection in the intestines.

• Alcohol always messes with your poop. Some times its the runs, other times it's constipation, some times both at the same time, colors can change. For me red wine makes mine green and my stomach hurt all day.

• every thing you drink or eat can effect your poo or pee

• 2 SIPS ??.........shouldnt have any effect.............maybe 2 glasses

• WHY THE **** DID MY QUESTION GET REPORTED BUT THIS DIDNT???? MY QUESTION DIDNT BREAK ANY ******* RULES AND IT WAS SERIOUS BUT NO OF COURSE IT GOT DELETED I HOPE WHO EVER REPORTED ME GETS THERE INTESTINES TORN OUT BY A PACK OF WOLVES YOU ******* PIECE OF **** I KNOW YOUR READING THIS