How do I allow cookies for a specific site?

I am on my Godaddy site and cannot reply to an e-mail and the error message indicated I do not have cookies enabled. I am using Internet Explorer and put the address in the "allow" field but it still isn't working. Help me please, I have a ton of work to do. :-)

Comments

• You need to adjust your settings in the browser to accept cookies. They are needed for many, if not all sites to work properly. What you don't want is 3rd party cookies - they are the ones from ads on sites & can be tracking cookies across many sites.

Open IE & click Tools > Internet Options, click the Privacy tab, in the Settings section click Advanced, in the window that opens check mark "Override automatic cookie handling," in 1st party cookies select Accept, in 3rd party cookies select Block, Session cookies can be left either way because they are irrelevant (I leave that box unchecked), click OK.

• Go to tools->Internet options->then go to the Privacy tab. You may need to adjust your settings for the Internet zone. Or click Advanced and you can view and choose how cookies are handled in the Internet zone.

Hope that helps!

Feran

Internet Explorer Outreach Team

• that's the main suitable thank you to have your cookies set up: internet EXPLORER 7: 'approaches' > 'thoughts' > 'privateness' > 'more suitable' > Override computerized cookie dealing with enable First-party cookies and block third-party cookies. First-party cookies are set by ability of the internet internet site you're truthfully traveling and a few won't paintings with out cookies enabled. third-party cookies are set by ability of e.g. advertisers on that internet internet site, those are those you extremely do not want. FIREFOX: approaches > thoughts > privateness settle for first-party cookies, do not settle for third-party ones, save till you close up Firefox and decide to sparkling inner maximum records once you close up Firefox.

• Tools is at the top of your Internet Explorer page on the right and left.

Click on tools, internet options, privacy, advance tab, then ck override auto handling, then ck always allow session cookies, then ck accept 3rd party cookies, then click ok and close all.

• I think it's impossible. the cookies is for all site ,you can't open it for just one site.