How much is no fault insurance?

I want to get the cheapest insurance,

How much is no fault insurance in Michigan

Comments

• Insurance companies ask too many questions to give you a ball park figure. The best way to find out is to start calling local agents from the yellow pages and get quotes. Find out what your states minimum liability limits are because some of the quotes may be over that which could inflate the premium significantly. If you have not had previous insurance your rate may be higher for the first policy period. But should come down by the time the renewal comes as long as there are no new claims or tickets on your record..

Some states you can get on a family members insurance and get a savings that way by exhibiting a good insurance record with no tickets or accidents.

• No fault insurance is actually the MOST EXPENSIVE insurance that you can get!!! The difference is that with no fault you are paying your premiums directly to the state & NOT to an insurance company. So, in effect, you are bribing the state to allow you to drive!!! The cheapest insurance is usually Liability Only as it does NOT cover your car, but WILL pay for any damage done to the other person!!! If your driving record is so bad that you can't afford to carry insurance, you really need to sell your car & start walking!!!

• By no fault insurance, I assume you mean liability insurance or one-way insurance. With no fault insurance only the people you hit or damage can be paid from your insurance provider. It won't cover the damages made to you or your own video. You can get this for as little as $20 a month.

• It doesn't work that way.

Everyone wants the cheapest insurance, but insurance companies use 100 different factors to calculate their premiums. And there's no such thing as a company that offers the cheapest price for every car & every driver, because if there was they'd be the only insurer still in business in the state.

You'll have to look around for yourself, because that's the only way. I recommend doing it by phone or in person, because online quote services can be very unreliable.

• It is however much it is for someone your age, in the place where you live, with your driving record, marital status, etc. It is different from what it is for anyone else in the world. It is $50 for someone, somewhere, and $10,000 for someone else, somewhere else, and every other number in the world, for someone, somewhere.

To get the cheapest insurance, you have to be the age at which insurance is cheapest.

If you are under 20 years old, then you have to get the most expensive insurance, because insurance for teenage drivers costs more than for anyone else.

• The Right Coverage, The Right Price

Whether you’re starting out, between homes, or downsizing, we'll help you pick the Lakewood renters insurance coverage that best fits your needs.

Be sure to ask about available discounts including burglar alarm credits and account credits for customers who package their auto and/or umbrella policies with their renters insurance policy.

• Great discussion, just what I was looking for.