does pickle juice work to pass a drug test?

i smoked thurs,friday,&sat but not alot maybe like 4 hits each day at the most and i dont smoke often and my test is today i drank two cans of pickle juice and some vinegary and i also drink alot of water anyways will i pass? or what else can i do

Comments

• LOL! No, that doesn't work at all. It has no basis in concept whatsoever. What you need to do is drink a lot of water and exercise a lot. The point is to have as much water pass out of your body (urinating, sweating). That stuff comes out in the liquid waste you pass. If you're lucky, that'll work in two to three weeks.

• if u have some sort of smoke shop around where u live u can go there and they have this drink called colt 420 and it has a pill with it, it should clear out ur system. My brother used it when he had to take a drug test to play football in high school. there are directions with it that tell u what to do and what not to do.

• no people drink pickle juice when they have been drinking lots n lots of water and the pickle juice helps give the pee color so that it doesnt come out diluted drinking vinegear lowers thc levels since thc sticks to your fat cells sweating really helps alot so try going to a sauna o and cranberry pills help lots too

• Drink tons of water, exercise and pee a lot. if you really wanna make it work, get potassium pills (over the counter) take one a day. this will clear it out of your system.

• don't drink things with salt or Sugar and work out a lot and drink water and green tea

• No. You will fail unless you purchase some of that expensive fake pee.