How do I prevent a particular company's email from being blocked?

I need an email digest and other information to be sent to me by a particular company; however yahoo blocks the email. It does not appear in my SPAM folder, but bounces back to the company that it will not be delivered.

Comments

• On mail page click on "options"----then on "block addresses". Scroll through the blocked addresses and find the company in question ---and remove them from the list.

Since it's a digest (with possible advertising), it may be directed to the spam folder. Keep checking--and if that happens---just click on it and then click on "not spam". You'll get it from then on.

• You could try to e-mail the company, putting the e-mail address in your address book. Once it's in there, it will be recognized as acceptable and you should be able to recieve the other information you desire. If not, perhaps a friend could accept it for you and forward it to you. Another possibility is call the public library, ask for their acct. and have it sent there.

• out of your mail website click on suggestions/mail suggestions/blocked emails then upload there digital mail handle to the record and click on upload.Then end with shop Have a stable week Lennon 4 ever