Which cosmetics do you recommend?

I'm looking for an eyeshadow that sparkles (not glitter) that's preferably like the one that e.l.f. has in the "smokey" beauty book (its white/very light silver, goes on soft but very sparkly and pretty). I looked on their website but since I don't know what it will look like on skin I was wondering which shadow looks similar. I love the Revlon Perle (black) because its so sparkly but I looked at their lighter shades and they look too white, has anyone tried these?

Also, I saw a while back that NYC had some Sparkle Eye Dust, does it look nice?

What other products do you like? (Plum shadow anyone? Which one?)

(My current favorites are the Revlon Perle in black, the mystery e.l.f. shimmer shadow, the CoverGirl lipstains, and Revlon's Lash Stiletto)

Comments

• this time of the year you can get many large eyeshadow sets. My favorite is Estee Lauder, locally I can only get it from Macy's. But it is in most major department stores. but other brands can be purchased almost anywhere. I also love to shop at Ulta, they have several shadow selections to choose from at special prices.

But most resently I purchased a 12 shadow set from Avon. the Colors are amazing and have a little sparkle in them.

there are things to remember. On old women sparkle don't always work. And in photographs black sparkly eyeshadow looks pale, even though it is black, you will appear as you don't have enough eyeshadow on.

You just have to do your home work regardless if you shop at the drugstore or a major department store. Like I said, I love Estee Lauder, but yet I still purchase my fair share of Covergirl and Mabeline, it is the quality that I am looking for, not the price and if something cheap from the drugstore works better than something expensive from the departmentstore, then that is what I'm going to buy.

• Eyeshadow is the best if you get it from Victoria secret because they have shimmer eyeshadow which from what I could tell is what you are looking for .

• i LOVE Milani. it's not sold all over, but IMO it's just as good as the more expensive bands, and they have some really awesome eyeshadows.

• MAC cosmetics are best. U know that guy who did Nicole Kidman's make up one time? David .. something? I forgot his last name. Well I met that guy and asked for advice for EVERYTHING. Well, huge process but I learnt a lot! MAC cosmetics are definitely the best and he said so himself (:

• i use dinair airbrush makeup and they have tons and tons of really pretty eyeshadows...and a lot of them have shimmer or you can add shimmer into them to make the matte ones glisten...ive been using their makeup for years and i really really like their stuff!

• Sephora has really good plum shadows.

• lancome is the best