how do i find out if a girl is a natural blonde?

i know this chick that had nice blonde hair, but it seems to be getting lighter and lighter, but maybe it's just me. her eyebrows are light brown, does that matter? also, i've compared her to other blondes i know and their hair is darker than hers. is there a way to find out if she bleaches it? somedays it looks nice and others it is a blond/white color...very light.

Update:

onelight, i was just curious. if she turned out to be a natural brown-head then i dunno how i would feel about that. it would def be different and a little odd. apparently i've hit a nerve with some other females here

Comments

• You can look at the hair on her arms. If its there it would be blond. She may be a blond and lightens her hair, there are several shades of blond, some people still make it lighter

• This may be a little perverted but the only true source is to ask her boyfriend if she has one, what color the hair is down there. Surely if he has seen some he can tell you if it's brown or blonde or whatever. Watch for grow out if you don't feel like asking that. Hair gets lighter in the sun and brows stay a little darker on their own. Grow out is easy to see if she isn't blonde at all, she could be a dirty blonde and just lighten it though, never know.

• in the beginning, i understand persons are gonna answer and say "verify the eyebrows". Eyebrows are no longer a trademark of organic hair colour. My hair is mild blonde and my eyebrows are medium brown. My boyfriend's hair is pink and he has blonde eyebrows. physique hair is often distinctive colours. Sorry, this is one in each and every of my puppy peeves. besides, i assume to tell a organic blonde, seek for a honest complexion. maximum organic blondes are rather mild and characteristic mild colored eyes (no longer continually although). organic blonde hair additionally has a tendency to be very effective and immediately. no longer asserting alway, merely as a common rule. in my view, i in my view do no longer think of adult males care all that plenty

• My goodness, be glad it isn`t pink or purple. Seems ur putting too much into someones hair color. Note her personality, not the color of her hair. Just for the record, very few girls have natural blond/white hair. Maybe as a child, but it gradually darkens.

• You must know that you are opening yourself for 'rude' answers here don't you ? You must.

Aside from that. . . why the wonder or need to know if her hair is naturally blond or not? One of the perks and privileges of being a woman is we wear dresses or pants, make-up or not, natural or dyed hair, etc. My suggestion...leave her be. It's not wise to be rude to or annoy a woman. . . . Yet, I have a feeling you already know that. And...if you really did not already know that...learn from answers other women have shared here stating " Why should it matter ". Be careful where you tread.

• Why should it matter anyways. If you really care for her that shouldn't matter . In due time if this is serious im sure she would tell you . But for the time being don't worry about it enjoy your time together .. Life is too short to trip off of something like that ...

• Look to see if her eyelashes and eyebrows are blond as well, usually a true and natural blonde have blonde eyelashes and eyebrows.

• does it matter..you could kind of start a conversation and then say like.."you have a nice shade of hair. is it natural?" or something like that okay? sheesh.

• Why would it matter?? ..if you care that much look at some baby pictures or ask her friends or family.

• Don't ask her. Just assume she's not a natural blonde. You know what they say "Only me and my hairdresser know."