menstural problems, please help!?

Hi, I am 15 and have been having a period every other month for 18 months.

I went to see a gynocologist a month ago because of this and the pain ive had in the pelvic area and lower back, and because Ive been extremely emotional causing allot of breakouts on my face.

I had a scan and there are no problems with my ovaries or uterus so he put me on the pill to balance my hormones and to make my period regular and said to start taking it at my next period. (he also gave me subscription pain killers.)

I have been waiting to go on the pill but my period hasn´ttstarted for 2 months! and I am still waiting...

I ddontknow whats going on, why iisntmy period starting?!

I have a very healthy diet, i exercise and i stay hhydrated..what now?

Comments

• worrying about not coming on your period may cause you some stress, therefore delaying it even further! jus relax it will come, might just be taking its time :)

• I don't have a lot of advice, other than call your doctor and see what he says. Some people just have irregular periods.

The real reason I'm posting this is to say IGNORE THE ACAI BERRY GUY! He's a spammer and his pills don't work.

• of direction. you will have something stated as endometriosis look it up on line and then pass see your wellness care expert. i had a unusual and wonderful concern with my era (it grew to alter into incredibly gentle) and the wellness care expert reported "oh you will have endometriosis, here have some beginning administration". once you're wellness care expert does that to you request a try first. they could do an inner and exterior ultrasound to envision for particular. do in basic terms no longer pass on beginning administration suited away, because of the fact i be attentive to distinctive record's decide directly to prescribe that stuff away. a number of my pals will in basic terms take the beginning administration yet i favorite to get examined FIRST in any different case it could have been pointless