Fantasy Baseball Trade Please Help?

I am being offered Oswalt and Nathan for Berkman and Jenks. I am in a Head to Head league with 11 hitting cats and 8 pitching cats.

Comments

• With eleven hitting categories, I am sure that they will include slugging percentage and on-base percentage---Berkman will do well in those categories as well as the normal avg/HR/RBI stats. Berkman will do well in everything but stolen bases and triples. I would really hate to give him up.

You will have to consider how strong your pitching staff is.

Would you be gaining enough in starting pitching and rellief pitching to warrant moving Berkman.

If this trade gets you your best SP and RP the trade would be worthwhile for your team. There are enough first basemen on the waiver wire that you should be able to easily find 20 HR and 80 RBI to partially replace Berkman.

I would make the trade based on the points above.

• Oswalt is a beast on the mound and Nathan is the best closer in the MLB. Jenks is not going to do well this season at all and in this case, it would be alright to trade Berkman because you are getting a Top 10 pitcher and the best closer in the MLB. I would accept.

• Oswalt is an amazing pitcher, and should rack up some nice numbers for you despite the Astro's run support.

Joe Nathan is a monster and is amazingly better than Bobby Jenks.

I personally am not a fan of Lance Berkman.

MY advice: you should do it pending it doesn't hurt your team offensively to badly.

• thats a pretty good trade. Its really up to you to take it though..but i say you should