mascara/eyeliner?

is sharing mascara/eyeliner bad for your eyes?

Comments

• You should never put something in your eyes that someone else has. It is unsanitary. Keep your eye makeup separate from other people; and do not use theirs.

• 1- Eyeliner & Mascara- Although I love eyeshadow, eyeliner really transforms your look in an instant! Eyeliner can make your eyes look bigger and brighter and can even give the illusion of changing your eye shape. Eyeliner lets your eyes stand out a lot more vs. eyeshadow. The only thing is it can be diffucult getting done the art of eyeliner and where you should put it (upper lash line, bottom lash line, waterline) but once you learn it's perfect ! Also eyeliner can make your look more dramatic and edgy or even more polished and put together. #2- I definitely agree with you: Mascara! It adds definition, frames your eyes in a way eyeliner cannot. It looks a lot more natural, and I'd rather have full and long lashes rather than lining my eyes. Just a makeup lover's opinion ! (:

• Yes! Don't ever share mascara or eyeliner!

• Would you let someone else touch your eyeball? Probably not. Letting someone use your eye makeup is letting in someone's else's germs and bacteria. You are even supposed to change your own mascara at least every 6 months.

• yeah its really bad. dont do it. if your gonna share the eyeliner. for some reason mascara has a higher chance of getting infected.

• NEVER share eye makeup. You will transmit bacteria like pinkeye, and the germs that cause styes.

• Yes. Do you want other people's eye crap on yours? lol. There is a LOT of bacteria on your eyelashes, believe it or not, and you don't need someone else's.

• for sure

you will be passing bacteria and germs back and forth

and easily catch many eye problems such as pink eye etc

• yes! pink eye is very easily spread this way.