Poll: Mom or Daddy?

...who's your favorite?

Comments

• I'm a daddy's girl, but I love my mom.

• Daddy*

• My daddy died when I was 2, but the hell I had to endure with my mother, he is my favoitre, even though I don't remember him.

• I would say both,too, cause one Person wouldn't be without the other !

:- )

They are completely complementary, since my daddy came to us and adopted me !

• Both. My dad passed away almost 8 years ago. I love my mom to death.

• well...my mom.

My dad has come back to my life just recently, after YEARS of absence...we're working on building a relationship, it's nice :) It'snice to have him back in my life and know that he really loves me :)

And my mom is...she's just wonderful. Eventhough she doesn't get me all the time, she's WONDERFUL. And I love her to death too!!

• Mom of course, shes a softy

• They have gone on to a better place, But when they were her I loved them Both. They were excellent loving parents.

• neither one, my moms a perpetual teenager and my dad actualy doesnt know i exist bc she just never told him about me. if he did tho id pick him. u dont get no cooler than my father. it just is not humanly possible. trust me on this. i wish i could go hang out w/him even just once.

• None ther both the same and have ther good and bad features...my dads good for money and laughs my mam is good to talk to and do favours for me...so ther both my fave.