Is a nose job a good idea?

I'm only 14 but Im seriously considering a nose job when I get older. I think it's too big and wide and doesn't fit with the rest of my face. I wouldn't want to change my whole nose just make it thinner or narrower.

Do you think this is a bad idea though?

Comments

• your face will grow into it.

when people get nose jobs i think they always look ridiculous. even celebrities don't seem to get nose jobs that look real. it looks so plastic-y.

• In my opinion it is a waste a of money and a bit selfish. Unless you are horribly disfigured then yeah go right ahead but if not then use it for something else.

Odds are that if you are planning a nose job you already look great. And at that age you aren't all the way grown. If you get a nose job now and your face grows in then it could look very silly and it would end up being a waste of money.

Besides some crazy things go on in your mind at that age. It may not seem like a big deal but in a week, a month or even years from now you could look back and realize that you have a totally different opinion about it. So if you really are that bent on it then wait and see if you still want to get a nose job a few months from now. Good Luck.

• i like the way it would look with a nostril job.:) for my section i dont discover something incorrect with plastic surgical technique. on the top of the day your going to do what you sense is terrific. (: & i choose you the terrific of success.