How do you put movies into a cd disk?

...Yeah I just never did this before.

Comments

• using nero cd/dvd burning software, cd/dvd writer

• There are several options to get a movie on a cd-r. First you need to specify if this is a file under 700mb and not a protected movie.

If both are true then I agree that Nero is your best bet for both end user as well as functions.

If you are trying to make a 'backup' of a dvd movie you have or anything else that is larger then 700mb you will need a different program. There are several of these that will allow you to rip the DVD to your computer and break them up (usually into 2 cd-r) into usable size files. Then you can simple burn the newly created compressed files usually with the same program or any burning program.

• well first you need a piece of software that will burn the movies onto the disk. you can do it in windows media player or you can download nero for free. put a blank cd into the cd burner. copy the movies over to the software or open them in the software then hit burn. it will take a few minutes, then you can test it out once it is done. very simple. good luck!

• you can use nero but the easiet thing to do is to click right on the mouse and copy then go to the cd and click right and click paste it will run copping and after a few minutes (depends on how fast is your pc) you will find the movie on the cd

• Just use a recording program like Nero, you dont have to but its my favorite burning program. Just make sure the MOVIE file is less than 700MB otherwise it wont fit.

• the same way you put in a cd.. but you have to have a dvd drive on your compy or dvd/cd combo drive. And you have to have a good graphics card.