Egypt: How do you translate this into Arabic?

"Are you with or against Barrack Obama and Why?"

Update:

and how do you translate "7azbya allah w ne3m al wakeel, ana etfa2a3t".

Comments

• So2al Te2eel, Ok tab3an ana bakrah ay kalb Americany bas fee Kelab sa3rana zay Bush wa Cheney, fa of course Obama is the better then the other options we are faced with in the U.S, however their is a movment in the U.S is called the Liberitarian movemnet: its now headed by my favorite U.S politician esmo Ron Paul: his message has been spreading in the U.S since 2008, wa byakrah Israel, wa Yahud Amreeca byekrahoo.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HD9nO0c328 He is a great American politician reminds me of JFK, and his movment is growing: now his Son Rand Paul is a senator.Elyahud byekrahohom

• @Maadist I just watched the vid. you posted, and you're right, that man is bangin. I love how he mentioned Jewville in his speech haha, saahhwwweettt.

Like maadist said, he's pretty much the best of the worst. Like I'm not a fan, he's a jew.

• I AM AGAINST BARRACK OBAMA ! el monafeq , el da3eef , el waty !

Obama ( a.k.a abo 3emama ) leeh 100 wesh ... lama geh masr da5al masged w labes el 7aga hilary 7egab w bta3 .. shwaya l2enah tele3 3ala israel w 2ara fl tourah w we2ef 3and 7a2et el mabka w labesooh ta2yet el yahood .. shwaya kaman tele3 2al ana msee7y w ma3rafsh eh w basaly kol yom 7ad ... gher keda howa da3eef w malosh sha5seya w kol hamo eno y get relected .

• Totally against ... Bo22

• i'm neither with nor against,i respect him because he is the first america president to say that Muslims are not tourist,but he is a big "kalamngy"

• Tb3aaaan against.

Da wa7ed mnf2 w 2otal flstnyin.

• Against......All the US presidents are the same but with differenct technics and ways...

• I don't care ..

I am against the USA "7atal el mawt " !

• lol @ the first 2 answers hhhhhhhhhh....

iam against just another hypocrite!and isreali tool!

• am against every American president !