Emo quotes for report???!!!?

I'm doing a report on the history of being emo, emo music and clothing. Personaly I think emos are awsome. My best friend is emo and she is so cool. My teacher said I had to write something that relates to da topic so I decided to do some quotes. And leave your name so I can credit you in my report.

Comments

• Before I give you these quotes, I would like to tell you that emo's are not 'awesome'. They are emotionally depressed people who cut themselves to feel alive, and some end up committing suicide anyway. I don't see how that is awesome, but then again, I might be missing something .Just because they look happy, doesn't mean that they are.

-a shot to kill the pain/ a pill to drain the shame/ a purge to stop the gain/ a cut to break the vein/ a smoke to stop the crave/ a drink to win the game/ and Addiction's an Addiction/ because it always hurts the same...

-Don't assume that he who seeks to comfort you now, lives untroubled among the simple and quiet words that sometimes so you good. His life may also have much sadness and difficulty that remains far beyond yours. Were it otherwise, wh would never have been able to find these words.

- A locked door,/ a rusty razor,/ a towel stained with red,/ a folded note on the floor,/ a broken mirror,/ a young girl lays there dead/ their emotions in a tangle,/ the room begins to swirl,/ she was mom's perfect angel,/ and Daddy's little girl..

-sick of crying, tired of trying, yeah I'm smiling but inside I'm dieing

-broken smile, starless sky, grab it all, say goodbye

-smile, It's easier than explaining why you're crying

• My friend is emo and she had some funny stories. I wont leave her or my name just say some person on the internet told you because she wouldn't want me to talk about her. This was the story from her point of view.

SO my dad finally decided to be normal and acted so nice he was creepy. HE decided we should go to the pool. I cut on my leg and i recently cut FAIL in big letters, so me dads like 'lets go swimming!' and I'm all like 'but i thought i was grounded' so in the end I went to the pool but i cleverly didn't get caught by my dad. I had a really really BIG band aid on the entire time. I was so smart but then it started falling off in the water. I got out of the pool got another band aid from the life guard and 'tanned' for the rest of the time(got sun burn).

When she told me of this i freaked,but after she told me of the emo awesomeness i tried it but i only use push pins (sterile). It don't hurt much and i go to the bottom of my foot that always touches the ground so I don't get caught. Hopefully my parents don't have a yahoo account.....