nVidia or AMD graphics card.?

nVidia or AMD graphics card, for gaming like, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Crysis 2, WWE Games, GTA and many more. Please suggest me 1 which comes around, 5,000 to 6,000 RS, please as fast as possible. Im going tomorrow to buy It, please suggest around 1to 2 GB, Which can play almost all games

Update:

And please ""SUGGEST""" me 1 of the Graphics card which meets these requirements-

nVidia or AMD graphics card, for gaming like, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Crysis 2, WWE Games, GTA and many more. Please suggest me 1 which comes around, 5,000 to 6,000 RS, please as fast as possible. Im going tomorrow to buy It, please suggest around 1to 2 GB, Which can play almost all games

Comments

• No need to hesitate that it is nVidia. Because now all game are supporting this but not AMD. 2 Gb will support all games but 1 gb is not bad.But I think you should buy 2 gb for the future games.

• Go for AMD. AMD Radeon HD 6670 Price in India: Approx Rs. 5,000/-

Nvidia is quite expensive than that.

• Based on your preferences but nVidia updates their driver more often than AMD. I suggest an nVidia gtx 560 ti. That will burn through anything on highest settings. or if you want a cheaper one go with the nVidia gtx 550 ti. Its still amazing and will probably be able to play anything on the highest settings as well.

• I've got an ATI and both makes are very good, but ATI have their under-scan/over-scan issue, but that can be easily solved if your tv/monitor has a just scan aspect ratio thing. However, ATI there's so many more of them and more versatile to what you want, like being able to play multi-screen etc. Personally i would buy an nVidia, because they don't have driver issues.

• its very open to debate but honestly I had never issues with a Nvida card but I did with AMD cards years ago with catalyst drivers and I always went for Nvidia since that point and never had a problem with them. If you want my personal opinion get Nvida if you want better facts than an opinion look up some benchmarks and reviews do some research and reading.

The GTX 560

• with that budget,I recommend Radeon HD 6670 1 GB GDDR5 for around Rs.5200-5500.it is the fastest graphics card that works with local 300 watts of power supplies and can easily handle those games on medium-high settings and resolution.

• Get either HD 6670 1GB DDR5 for 5.2k or HD 6750 1GB DDR5 for 6k, but make sure u have a good 500W PSU to run the later. The former can run efficiently on a local 450W PSU too.

• 1GB DDR3 ATI Radeon Mobility H D 5730

• get nvidia gt 440 for 4000~5000/-INR

• grab an ati radeon 6670hd