Pokemon white gts trade?

When go to a pokemon center to initiare a gts trade I can only request certain pokemon but I see other people can search for more pokemon such as a mew or mewtwo. How come they can search for those pokemon but I'm not allowed to? I have beaten the game, I have found the seven sages, I have beaten the six family members in the town before white forest. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• You can only search pokemon in your pokedex. If you have other pokemon games you can trade them over then they'll be in your pokedex and you'll be able to search them.

• With the GTS, you can only search for the Pokémon that you've seen. It's a better option to just exchange Friend Codes with people online and just meet up in the in-game Wi-Fi Club and trade that way, there aren't any restrictions when it comes to Wi-Fi Club trades.

• I placed some stupid pokemon up on the GTS in Diamond (won't be in a position to remember which one, even though it strengthen into an extremely low point) and asked for a Palkia. think of my ask your self day after today as quickly as I have been given one. a great form of the pokemon you get this manner are hacked or cheated. Mine strengthen into. Granted, i visit place something up for a Reshiram only in case somebody is feeling beneficiant, yet i be attentive to if I have been given one, it does no longer be legitimate. you like yet another Zekrom? action Replay is your ultimate determination.

• You can only search for pokemon that you have seen on your pokedex. I know it sucks, it caused me a lot of problems too.