can't retrieve email password...?

I have an old email address that I forgot my password to. O called help and gave them my verifiable information but they said that information didn't match what was in the system! Is there anthing else I can do. I originally signed up for it over 11 years ago and don't remember my zip I could've lived at. I was a military brat who moved alot. The alterate email I used no longer works. When I tried to create it again using the same user name it said that I couldn't because yahoo doesn't allow names that have an underscore at the end. Mine did for 11 years. I haven't signed in it for about 2 years. What can I do to retrieve it. What proof can I email (new email obviously) or fax to get into my old account. It has contacts I can't get anymore and pics of my daughter.

PLEASE help!!

Comments

• if you have forgotten your sign in information this is bad news because you need that information to prove your identity

if you have not got any of your sign up information then you will not be able to re-gain access to that account...yahoo set this up as a safety measure to protect you and your account

if anyone could just gain access to any account without sign up information or proof of who they were everyones account would get hacked

======

here in this article it clearly states that without valid verification information you will not be able to obtain a new password: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/id...

-Jake

• Click on the 'Forget your 'ID' or password?' link at the yahoo sign in page. This will send your password to your alternate E-mail account.