Is DreamDresses4U.com a scam prom dress site?

My mom recently ordered me this dress http://www.dreamdresses4u.com/dream4u2276.html we saw it at the store for $712 dollars, they obviously mark them up a lot in store but the average price online seems to be around $500. So this deal (which came to about $300 dollars with shipping) seemed a bit too good to be true.I am really nervous that it will end up being some cheap fake when it arrives, because I have heard a lot of stories of knock off prom dresses where they just used the actual designer's picture on the site to fool people. I am absolutely head over heels in love with this dress for my graduation and it would be a harsh blow to be taken advantage of. I am hoping to hear from anyone who has had previous experience with DreanDresses4U.com so I can know sooner than later if I should cancel the order (it was ordered last night) so I would have enough time to order from a legitimate site and have it here in time.

Comments

• The site is a complete scam, and it is not even four months old. You will be their first identity theft victim. How about taking a break from shopping on the internet until you take a basic course? OK? You should know how to look this stuff up BEFORE you shop.

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/www.dream...

• This website is still up and working, I also want to order a dress from here so if someone could please upload a pic of a dress ordered from here that would be awesome.

• I recently found this site and googled reviews about it to see if it was real, reviews are saying its a scam but i couldnt find anyone whos bought anything from there so could you please post a picture of the dress after you receive it?

• Have you received anything because I recently ordered my dress from there last week and now I am getting worried.

• I ordered a dress from there too. I ordered it on march 7th and they still haven't sent me my tracking number

• you got scammed :( the website doesnt even exist anymore