bra.........?

well, i was gonna ask if i should have t-shirt bra? they do have t-shirt bras for girls, i'v seen them. and yes im more than old enough to wear a bra. but i always hate the way my regular bras show through my t-shirts. also do they have underwire? and re they padded, if they r, r they lightly padded or has a lot of padding?

Comments

• There are many different styles of t-shirt bras. try the lightly padded ones, they don't make your breasts look a lot larger and give "security on colder day". And yes, most of them come with underwire. Try on a couple of them with a t-shirt over them and see how they look and feel. Also jump up and down in the dressing room a few times (no joke), if you have to "rearrange" afterwards then the particular bra is not for you. Take a good friend or your mom/aunt/sister for a second opinion.

• well that relay depends on how much support you need t-shirt bras are good if your not a large cup size but if your a c up they dont have under wire there for no support and as for padding its up 2 you they make them both with and without

• Hmm its depends really. But the T-shirt bras I use don't have a lot of padding and they have seamless cups so nothing shows!

• t shirt bras are really good, thier comfortable but structured without padding.

• some are padded but none i have seen have a underwire. The padds are only thin though

• most of what i have are lightly padded