Excessive nosebleeds?

I've been getting nosebleeds a lot latley..

Yes, I'll admit, I DO pick my nose sometimes but not like ALL the time. I even stopped doing it for some time now..

Usually, I'd get nosebleeds in the morning once I wake up.

Today , I got it in the morning, it was pretty heavy.

And a few hours ago as I was drinking my daily hot cocoa, I got one in my other nostril.

WHY does this keep happening!!

Comments

• Is it in both nostrils? How long does it last?

If it's only in one nostril, and has only been happening a lot lately, maybe it is just a blister or pimple in your nose.

If it is in both nostrils, and has been happening for two weeks, I think you should tell your parents about it or just make a doctors appointment to make sure it's nothing serious.

• I only took an entire out first aide classification and that i understand some issues now. To do away with 1 as quickly because it starts off, you pinch the backside (closest section on your mouth) and tilt your head forward. in case you do the two of the flaws in caps a distinctive way, it may reason your nosebleed to final longer or reoccur interior the quickly destiny. wish I helped! -nat

• I think there is some sort of shot or chemical spray the doctors can put up your nose to stop nosebleeds if they are happening often. Ask your doctor.