is this paranormal? please help?

so a friend of mines ask me and her brother to stay and watch her house for a week while she was on a vacation, she had two dogs and 3 cats so we needed to take care of them while she was gone. long story short she has a table with a red scarf that had a potato with beach shell for a face, and there was a small glass cup there with water.

anyways she told us not to touch the glass cup of water so for about 3 days of us staying there the cup was there with the water but it move to close to the edge so her brother move it more back so it wont fall and brake. that same night her brother wakes up to get something to drink but runs back to wake me up and says "the cup fell real far away from were it was" so i went to check and it was face down and was not broken, what bothers me is both dogs and one of the cats was in another room together lock in and another cat was sleeping else were and the last cat was in the bathroom, another thing that gets me is that the cup was on a scarf so i know it did not slip off.

this happen at 3:35 at night and we did not here the glass fell at all so please tell me is this a bad sign? or things like this just happens randomly.

Comments

• Whom which does not know God in his or her life is easily affected and scared by the "wonders" of this world. To someone like me, who has recently known God, your story sounds rather ridiculous (absolutely no offence) or some sort of a demonic mischief, trying to scare you or something.

If you had known God you wouldn't be asking for help here right now, for you would had nothing to worry about.

Why don't you try asking Jesus for help?

• Hmm this is interesting it seems to be paranormal the way the cup moved by it self yeah it's haunted

• hmmm on this one i'd expect the experts to tell you it was all a sleep walking dream ..and it really never happened.

They must be right they're experts.

• yup! seems paranormal to me!! :(