Do my extra curriculars sound good? Help! So stressed?

I am dying to get into university of Pittsburgh main campus. My mom works for UPMC so I get a discount on tuition and I love Pitt. It's perfect. I had a 4.1 freshman year, a 3.9 sophomore year, and this year, I got a C in physics as my average and took 2 Aps and a college in high school physics. Weighted, my average is like 4.3 I believe. Anyways here are my ECs. Will they balance me out?

Renaissance club

Interact club (president)

Orchestra(president)

Chorus(vice president)

SADD

National honors society

Social committee

Student ambassador

French club

I volunteer year round, during the school year as a tutor and as an ESL tutor for Arabic as a first language (I'm fluent) and at a UPMC hospital for 4 years now

I show interest in the university, I go to their tours, I email and call the admissions office with questions, and I am on their mailing list.

Comments

• I really think you'll be fine. Your extra curricular list is unreal and spectacular. I know plenty of people who got into Pitt with a much lower GPA and an extra curricular list that barely even parallels your own. I think you're worrying too much. Let it go, you'll do fine. A 4.3 GPA is utterly fantastic. That alone speaks to your abilities. The numerous clubs and activities you belong to will guarantee you an acceptance letter. I'd be completely shocked if that wasn't the case. Relax. You'll burn out quickly if your stress level doesn't diminish and sustains itself at a pretty high level of anxiety. You'll get in.

• relax. to your first 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, do not complication approximately internships or study. basically concentration on doing nicely on your instructions, making friends and getting used to college. in case you extremely need, you could attempt for a study internship in the time of the summer season after your freshman 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. many times, applications for those internships are due in early spring (like February), so which you may start on them in the autumn (around November/December). the certainly technique is especially resembling applying to college (filling out varieties, writing essays, getting transcripts, etc). in case you survive campus, it is going to not remember in the adventure that your mom and dad flow. It basically ability you will in all probability in user-friendly terms see them in the time of the vacations rather of each weekend.