Mass Effect 1 pc glitch?

I just bought mass effect 1 and 2 but i'm still on the first 1. I got to peak 15 and my squad turned into black pixels I tried resetting it and my computer but it doesn't fix it. I read somewhere it's directx and some saying that's not the problem. I have directx 11. How do I fix this? I want to play T^T

Update:

its weird because its just started at that point

Update 3:

i just got this laptop a week ago :/

Update 5:

Heres my computer details

Processor: Amd E-450 with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics

Clock Speed: 1633MHz

Physical Memory: 3.6 GB

Display Adapter: AMD Radeon HD 632- Graphics

VRAM: 384 MB

Driver Version: 6.0.1.6287

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

DirectX Version: DirectX 10 (Mar 2009) or later

Comments

• You'll have better luck at a real forum, than here.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.p...

From that thread it seems to be a AMD FX processor problem. Looks like AMD has something else to work on for another flash bios update. So, if you have a FX processor, there's nothing you can do about it. Those Bulldozer processors are flawed. Best to just stick with Phenom II's, for those that are thinking about getting one of those FX processors. Either that or bite the $$ bullet and move on to Intel.

Anyway, just play through that part, according to the link I left, it goes away once you leave that planet, and the problem also occurs in the planet just before the final battle and goes away once you leave there, too. So, figure about 4 hours out of 40 of where you'll have to suffer with missing textures.

• I just ran into the same issue myself. It's definitely not the graphics card (especially when there are reports it's happening in the same spot as everyone else). The processor maybe, but I have an 8-core 4.0 GHz AMD processor so I doubt it. This sounds more like the game itself. This is going to make it tough to face Benezia...

• I've heard this happening to a friend but not with ME they stated that it was the graphics card giving out, if this doesn't do it other games it may just bug in the games coding, check and see if you can update the game, if there are any patches for it use them it may help.