Chris Jericho as RAW GM?

The last time we saw a superstar become GM it was Kurt Angle back in 2004 on Smackdown. With RAW in a current state of turmoil, would be groundbreaking if Vince Mcmahon comes back and fires Stephanine as GM and gives the job to Chris Jericho. It would add more fire to the rivalry between these two. Plus Jericho's current gimmick would work for a RAW GM.

Update:

Shane as RAW GM and Steph as SD's GM would be interesting

Comments

• oh no! jericho will not be back as the raw gm, he will be back as an active wrestler. if vince mcmahon doesn't bring back jericho, y2j will have to leave wwe for tna wrestling because it would be very shocking to the company. if mr. mcmahon does bring jericho back, the chairman wouldthing that what he do to Jericho...

-put him to etiher ECW, Smackdown or Raw

-If jericho does not win the royal rumble, he might start a feud with Mr. McMahon leading up to No Way Out. otherwise, the chairman will should schedule to sign christian cage to any brand.

-punish jericho for his own abusive, aggressive, serious, sadistic, negative, vendetta actions/behaviors/powers for past 7 months.

-put Jericho in the match at Wrestlemania versus The Undertaker.

Jericho will automatically be face again after the match @ Wrestlemania.

• Well That WIll Be Cool

WWE WIll Give Best Matches

Steph And Shane Trying To Watch Who Has Best Show =D

• Hee thats is an very very interesting idea! i actually love it! they could feud and vickie should move her fat behind so steph can be the GM of SD! like the whole eric vs steph feud that was awesome!

and yeah i would love to see Steph vs Shane, we will see hopefully Steph will make RAW or SMACKDOWN better!

• IMO, Chris would be a perfect GM, but I would like him more as a wrestler going for the title.

PS: The last time we saw a superstar as GM was with William regal.

• I would put Shane as GM of raw and Steph as GM of Smackdown and they could have Smackdown vs Raw Triple H vs Y2J match at Mania

• That would be awesome.

"Steph , The REAL boss says - YOU'RE FIRED!!!"

It'd be a good fit for Chris , since he IS getting up there in terms of age.

Best RAW GM ever.

• I Prefer Y2J as Wrestler, Shane is better than Y2J and Stephanie as GM

• I hadn't theory approximately the two of them, to be honest, yet they the two could greater wholesome properly. i've got consistently variety of assumed that Chris Jericho replaced into at last coming lower back as quickly as he have been given his head lower back into wrestling lower back. i comprehend that part is done from an in-ring viewpoint, yet incredibly, he hasn't been long gone all that long, and it variety of feels (or a minimum of, it did) that he replaced into attempting to interrupt into the performing international. He ought to desire to grant that an prolonged crack in the past coming lower back finished time to the WWE. Of the two one among them, part looks like the greater organic greater wholesome for that function regardless of the undeniable fact that. He ought to very incredibly slide into the function of uncooked time-honored supervisor or exchange right into a commentator on uncooked or Smackdown. We observed that with Randy Savage for a time (in the past he signed with WCW) or maybe CM Punk no longer that some time past. As a huge part fan, i could desire to make certain him lower back with the WWE in any skill, incredibly. Echoing what you pronounced, I omit him too. the two are achievable regardless of the undeniable fact that. besides the incontrovertible fact that, i'm nevertheless choosing Mick Foley. it relatively is the worst saved secret in wrestling authentic now that he's re-signed with the WWE and is debuting almost immediately in the past Survivor series. despite if or no longer he would be an energetic wrestler is yet to be desperate, yet he's been a GM in the past, and he incredibly must be lower back.

• Interesting thought. That would be nice to see that happen, but I doubt it will.