Do you miss Casey Abrams off of idol?

i totally do he made the show in my opinion now it just seems boring he always made it entertaining :D who agrees? also tonight i think Lauren will go home or Scotty

Update:

and i definatly miss paul to Casey and paul are amazing <3

Comments

• I think he was a good musician and brought a touch of jazz and a little blues to the show. While it was refreshing, his voice wasn't the best. But I certainly don't think he deserved to go before Jacob or even before Scotty(even though it looks like he may be the winner). I hope he goes on to make his own music the way he wants it done and not by some super generic music label. They'd suck any jazz and soul right out of the equation.

• No, not at all.........I respect Casey as a musician, however, he was not a favorite of mine.

The remaining 4 are all quite good. Scotty is the epitome of a true country singer, and I think he will be very successful......

Lauren has a great voice, but until she allows herself too really let loose, and portray self confidence, she is her own worst obstacle

Haley has a unique voice that I generally like, but she is not consistent with her song choices, and her stage presence is not that memorable. I'm not crazy about her, but I do like her voice.

James, on the other hand, is great in every aspect. James has a great voice, his performances are always entertaining, and he has the likability factor. I think he can do it all...........My vote is for James....

• i'm upset too, I agree that united statesa. for the main area in basic terms did no longer "get" him and his jazzy type. i'd like Jacob to be interior the real 3 with James and Scotty yet i think of the real 3 would be James, Lauren and Scotty. To me the ladies are in basic terms no longer that stable yet i think of if one makes it to the real 2 it is going to likely be Lauren. Scotty has to do some thing diverse to stay in...he's getting somewhat comparable-o-/comparable-o Jacob has an excellent voice...he in basic terms seems to have lost his self belief and his acceptance with it. James i think of will quite be interior the real 2 and in all threat win. i assume we can see quickly sufficient.

• Yes I do miss Casey

He was different and interesting

Nobody was like him

I also miss Paul, he was not the best, but he was fun to watch

• I miss Casey because he was always surprising & he always changed things up! I haven't seen the newest episode (it's DVR'd), but I want Haley to go home next.

• IMISSHIMSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOMUCH ):

& i think Lauren will. i forgot who scotty is lmfao.