How much does a New SIM Card Cost?

How much does a New SIM Card Cost?

I locked(fried, burned, whatever you call it) my SIM Card because I entered the wrong PUK too many times. My SIM Card will not work on any mobile phone(I tried three other mobile phones). My provider is Bell Canada. I read a lot of question and answers about people locking their SIM Card. The answers suggests I get a new SIM Card and then it will work on my mobile phone.

If I get a new SIM Card, how much will it cost?

Will my mobile phone number be the same?it would be the same gygabites as my first one

Comments

• For Bell with no contract SIM are $5 w/contract are $0.

You didn't say what type of SIM card it is (form factory) but here's the info from Bell's site http://www.bell.ca/Mobility/SIM-cards

• I don't know if you're from Canada or if it's just a kind of phone company that i've never heard of but here in aus we have optus, telstra, vodaphone etc. and normally at safeway or a phone outlet shop there are sim card packs which you can buy for $20 and get $20 of credit, or you can pay $2 and get a sim card without credit. They often give them away for free instead of charging you $2 but they might, so take cash to be on the safe side. You can go online to any of these phone companies and get your original number transfered to this new sim no matter what company you were with, but you might wanna have a different number as I don't know if the puk will be lifted from the number it's self or not.

• One of the main reasons why it' so difficult for folks to get what exactly they desire in living is because they really do not want what they think they do, if you should be one you will certainly need that book https://tr.im/MDr4Y , Manifestation Miracle.

If you prefer to earn more money or if you like some items that income can get you: the flexibility to accomplish whatever you want to do when you need to accomplish it, a good holidays, asleep late into your day or you never like getting out of bed for work. You are able to handle this dilemma! Believe good!

• Sim cards are free. Just go to your Carrier place (At&t, Verizon,t-mobile) tell them what happened and they will glady replace it for free as many times as you need.

• I don't think the person read your question seeing as they mentioned U.S. carriers. I believe it is any where from free to 14 USD. So very similar in Canadian dollars